U.S. Government Circumvents State Authority with Refugee Settlement #refugeesettlement
"The non-profit resettlement contractors* and the US State Department key staff know where each and every refugee is located because they sit down together every week and divvy them up as the cases come in!"
Representatives of non-profit federal contractors are deciding which towns will “welcome” refugees.
Is this even LEGAL?
* Resettlement Agencies From the US State Department’s own website ---
The Department of State works with nine domestic resettlement agencies that have proven knowledge and resources to resettle refugees.
Every week, representatives of each of these nine agencies meet to review the biographic information and other case records sent by the overseas Resettlement Support Centers (RSC) to determine where a refugee will be resettled in the United States.
The nine major federal resettlement contractors determining the futures of your cities and states and which like to call themselves VOLAGs (short for Voluntary agencies)—a joke considering how much federal money they receive:
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)
MORE information on this can be found at >>>
and Editor-at-large at Biz News Buddy.
Facebook - Facebook BIZ - Twitter - Google+ - Linkedin
Biz News Buddy Editor - Buddy Web Services Owner