CMP For You to use video via mobile phones to deliver healthcare to patients #VirtualHealthcare
Along with offering more convenience for those unable to take time off work and drive long distances to see their healthcare provider, the video consultation also expands access to care among the elderly, the handicapped, and patients residing in rural locations and facing physician shortages.
How does mobile healthcare work?
CMP For You makes use of a national database
* You can search health-related symptoms, health facility or doctor.
* Search for a Doctor lets you find any physician or nurses quickly and easily.
* Video Consultation with any doctor or nurse using your desktop or laptop computer or your cell phone. The patient can pick up 3 times on any day and the doctor will pick up one of the times for 15-minute video consultation.
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic or kidney dialysis center with maps and directions.
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Video Appointment Setting through CMP For You for any doctor and healthcare providers.
* Emergency hotlines.
* Save your personal healthcare doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and insurance information.
* Every doctor at our web site can start a Deluxe Concierge Service where the doctor must schedule an appointment within 24 hours or even send a nurse to patient’s home.
*Doctors and Nurses can update and expand their practice information, share private contact information with interested colleagues, connect with former classmates, and use HIPPA compliant communication for the treatment of patients. It was created by Dr. Ken Kapur with 18 years software development and management experience and Dr. Anuradha Kapur an Internist with 16 years experience. CMP For You allows patients to have a video consultation with a licensed U.S. physician via a mobile app (iPhone, Android or tablet). It is perfect for busy patients whose only after-hours option is the Emergency Room or urgent care.
– Patients needing common prescriptions or an existing prescription refilled.
– General health problems.
– Common colds, fevers, coughs, sinus infections and allergies.
– Upset stomach, , muscle and sports injuries, and urinary tract infections.
– Pediatric colds, fever and vomiting or general questions for parents with a sick child.
– Rashes or eye problems – patients can upload high-resolution photos during the call.
– The service is available initially in California, Massachusettes and from most countries where they have good Internet connection.
Patients have the option of paying with any credit card . No insurance is needed. Deluxe Concierge Service where a doctor will see you within 24 hours or send a nurse to your home.
WWW.CMPForYou.com. Connect with us www.Facebook.com/CMPForYou.
Contact: Public Relations for Info@CMPForYou.com.
Support: support@CMPForYou.com. To schedule an online appointment go to
- To learn more about his background visit: Lamar Morgan - LinkedIn profile.
- Learn more about SBM: Synergistic Business Marketing - LinkedIn company profile.
- Lamar Morgan’s Linkedin Group: "The Better Together Approach" at Linkedin.
- Lamar Morgan’s Facebook Group: "The Better Together Approach" at Facebook.