NSDF recognizes outstanding service to seizure survivors #NSDFcompassion #CompassionAward #FairfaxCounty #seizuredisorders
NSDF Compassion Award is presented to individuals displaying acts of compassion with the most impact toward people living with seizures or a family caregiver of seizure survivor. Each year in March, National Seizure Disorders Foundation Board Members will cast a vote for the corresponding year recipient. NSDF Ambassador(s) local to the recipient will have the honor of presenting the NSDF Compassion Award during a public event in April.
Becoming more than a diagnosis
If you or someone you know lives with seizures, please discover more about National Seizure Disorders Foundation and the services they provide for your better brain health and positive seizure management.
When you are interested in the benefit of being more as a donor, partner, or volunteer connect with National Seizure Disorders Foundation using the Opportunity links at the end of this article.
About National Seizure Disorders Foundation
- Visit the website of the National Seizure Disorder Foundation for more information.
- Show your support by giving us a "like" at the NSDF (National Seizure Disorder Foundation) Facebook Page.
- Learn about the founder and president of NSDF at Tonya Heathco's Linkedin Profile.
- To learn more about his background visit: Lamar Morgan - LinkedIn profile.
- Learn more about SBM: Synergistic Business Marketing - LinkedIn company profile.
- Lamar Morgan Linkedin Group: "The Better Together Approach" at Linkedin.
- Lamar Morgan Facebook Group: "The Better Together Approach" at Facebook.